Re: [IP] Finding a physician near Minneapolis

Eve has a pediatric endo at Children's Hospital and Clinics in St. Paul her
name is Dr. Jennifer Kyllo. Eve likes her b/c she is a woman. There are two
other pediatric endos there, but I don't know if they also work with
children on the pump.  It would be a long drive for you from Grand Forks.
You might also want to try the International Diabetes Center in St Louis
Park, MN (this is a suburb of Minneapolis) they are affiliated with Park
Nicollet Hospital and Clinics. I know that they have pediatric endos there,
I don't know if they work with children on pumps. If you would like the
phone numbers for these clinics, please e-mail me. Would you like me to call
the IDC to see if their endos  work with children on the pump?  Wishing you
good luck in finding a pediatric endo near you.

Deborah mom to Eve 12
Dxed 5/3/96 pumping 5/21/99
email @ redacted