[IP] a little teen humor

Hi all-

Shawnna related a funny story to me that I had to pass on, She went to
Niagara Falls with some friends from college to go "clubbing".  She said she
was dancing on the dance floor and all of a sudden, her pump fell out of her
bra, and was dangling with the tubing looking like a white snake moving
around from the black lights.  She said she always thought she would die of
embarrasment at the thought of it happening but she just picked it up, held
it in the air and continued dancing!  I guess she is adjusting!  At 20 that
is not always easy to be seen "wearing" something unusual.

Pat Marino