[IP] RE: Virus theory

Hi all-

My daughter had erythema nodosum caused by a virus when she was in 1st or 2nd
grade and then was diagnosed with Diabetes when she was 10.  They tell me
that it usually predisposes you getting some type of autoimmune illness.  I
also had it in 1994 and then got Fibromyalgia, my son had shingles at age 15
and they also said he has a greater chance of having some type of autoimmune
illness in the future, but so far so good, he is now almost 23, just
something to look forward too!

Pat Marino