Re: [IP] Re: offending?

Laura and Sara,

I am 47 and still get "zits" at times.  A couple of years
ago I was getting them really bad.  Doc thought it might be
hormonal.  He Rx'd "Ortho Tri-Cyclen" (birth control
pills).  That particular brand-name has a known side-effect
of helping to control acne.  Worked well for me.

Good luck.

--- Laura Arns <email @ redacted> wrote:
> Yeah, at 26 and 30 I would think Shane and I should be
> about out of that
> too, but no such luck. I for sure cannot blame this one
> diabetes or
> anything else as I seem to be in good health...
> Laura

*  -- Susan K.  (^i^)               *
*      E-mail: email @ redacted  *
*        Fax: (530) 380-8851        *