Re: [IP] Another cause of Type 1?

This puts some things into a better perspective for me.  Although Taylor was
diagnosed after have the flu, his doctor indicated the genetic makeup
theory.  At the same time I have Hashimoto's disease as does one of my
grandma's.  The other grandma had Graves disease.  And if that wasn't
enough--my Mom was diagnosed with Celiac disease about 3 weeks after Taylor
was diagnosed with D this last March.  This makes me wonder what the risk
factors are for the rest of the family (I have 3 brothers, 2 sisters, 2
nephews and 4 nieces so far?!)
Something to think about I guess, like I don't already have enough!!