[IP] Re: x-rays and passing out

> From: email @ redacted
> Subject: Re: [IP] Re: CT and MRI and pumps (Xrays too)
> Any need to remove the pump when dental xrays are being done?

Only if you wear your pump in your mouth.  No, seriously, I don't know of any reason to
remove the pump.  I just make sure it's under the lead apron before they shoot.  I've never
had a problem with the pump afterwards.

> From: Stefanie Lana Dingwell <email @ redacted>
> Subject: [IP] re: more on the lady, really bad lows?
> <<We've got a group of about 1700 diabetics here-what's the consensus on the
> following: have you ever had a low bad enough that you either passed out or
> were to the point where you needed someone else's help?>>

In almost 14 years with diabetes I have never passed out.  Have had some pretty scary lows
and tested as low as 25, but have never needed assistance in the truest sense of the word.  I
have requested assistance on numerous occasions, but have always felt I was ultimately able
to treat myself.