Re: [IP] Re: offending?

>In a message dated 10/19/99 9:56:13 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
>email @ redacted writes:
><< He's never slipped out of the pocket but,
>  >then, I don't sleep in my nightshirt. <blush> I suppose you could sew a
>  >of Velcro on, though.
>  How do you sew on Velcro to yourself, if you aren't wearing the
>  nightshirt??? Sounds a bit painful to me. Maybe superglue would work
>  better. :-) >>
>Hey, hey, Sam!
>I are a perfeshional writer. Everthing I say are supposed to make perfuct

Ain't the basic "perfeshional" watchwords something like: "if it is even
remotely possible to misunderstand something, you can almost guarantee that
somebody will"?  Of course this is most especially true when you get weird
people like me reading things. :-)

Just my 2 sense worth to put together with your common cents... or was that
scents?? <he, he>