Re: [IP] Another cause of Type 1?

>> "There is an increased incidence of juvenile onset diabetes in families
>> which Graves' or Hashimoto's disease has been diagnosed.

What exactly are these diseases?
Also, has anyone ever heard of DM being caused by exposure to chemicals such
as Agent Orange, etc?  We heard a rumor about this and since my Dad was
exposed to a lot of junk in Vietnam and both my brother and I are Type 1
with no known family history...well, we're curious.  Any thoughts?