Re: [IP] Re: offending?

In a message dated 10/19/99 9:56:13 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< He's never slipped out of the pocket but,
 >then, I don't sleep in my nightshirt. <blush> I suppose you could sew a
 >of Velcro on, though.
 How do you sew on Velcro to yourself, if you aren't wearing the
 nightshirt??? Sounds a bit painful to me. Maybe superglue would work
 better. :-) >>

Hey, hey, Sam!

I are a perfeshional writer. Everthing I say are supposed to make perfuct