[IP] Re: Tests....Diabetes Prevention Trials

Dear all
Several of you have voiced interest in having testing done to determine if
you (or other loved ones who are relatives of someone with Type 1 diabetes)
are at a higher risk of developing diabetes.  There has been a national study
going on for some years now that you might be interested in.  Please go to
this web site which will fill you in on it all.  I have had my two children
in the study for years now.  It is not "just"for predicting risk, it is also
a study to determine if certain interventions can halt or delay the onset of
type 1 diabetes.  Go to:

Let me know if you have problems getting to this web page.  And if anyone out
there is proficient in Macintosh and AOL and can tell me why I can't send
"links" in email anymore , I would really appreciate it!