[IP] our lowest

Summer (10) called me at work today saying she had just tested and was 40.
She corrected with juice and 15 carbs.  She called about 15 minutes later and
was 30!  I don't think she's ever been that low before.  We are so lucky she
doesn't pass out or seizure.  Turned out she'd bolased for lunch, then put it
in the oven and it took longer than expected to cook.  She was not alone, my
elderly, blind mother was with her.