[IP] First Day

Oh my heart is with you.  We used silhouettes, with emla, and pumped a week
with saline - very different from your experience, but I remember the
emotions well.  I promise it will become easier.  After 3 months my 10yo even
suggests now we change her set a day early, if we have a busy day ahead
planned.You handled the day's events unbelievably well - I would have been a
basket case.  You are some great mom!  Holly