[IP] Re: more on the lady, really bad lows?

>No, in the 25 years I've been diagnosed with type 1, I've never passed out
>or needed someone's help.  The more diabetics I talk to, the more I think
>I'm in the minority though.  This is not counting me asking someone to get
>me a coke though...

thanks for the response Tink. I did not intend for you to count asking
for someone to get you a coke unless it was an instance where for some
reason you would've been personally unable to get it yourself (doesn't
sound like that was the case tho). Shane has had a low where he was
unable to pour his glass of OJ due to the shaking, but I suppose if I
hadn't been around and he was desperate he could've chugged it from the