[IP] dressings

Hi everyone and thanks for all of your previous support. My son Jason
(age 7) has been pupming for 6 days now and we have been rolling along
fairly well. We have seen a few high numbers but most of them are in our

target range. We are using the 6mm rapid infusion set which works like a

thumbtack and it has relieved all of the pre-pump anxieties we felt
about infusion set insertions. It takes literally one second to put in
and Jason is all smiles. My real problem is how to take off the
Poly-skin when we have to change the site. Does anyone have any
pain-free tips for this? All suggestions would be greatly