[IP] Finding a physician near Minneapolis

Hi all,

We've recently moved from Dayton, OH to Grand Forks, ND.  We had to leave
behind our daughter's wonderful pediatric endo.  Our daughter, Lauren (8),
has been pumping since June.  We'd like to find a new endo who has pediatric
patients on insulin pump therapy.  We had an appt. with a pediatric
endocrinologist in Fargo, but though he was supportive, he has no children on
pumps and isn't proving to be much help.  We're wondering if there might be a
physician at the Univ. of Minnesota or at the Mayo Clinic with pediatric
patients on insulin pumps.  Has anybody heard of any?  I've searched their
websites, but haven't found what I'm looking for.  Any leads would be much

Thank you,
Pam Watsek