Re: [IP] Re:Minimed 508

true about making an upgrade re: a car. But when you are not given options or
you get the run around day after day or inconsistencies with each rep one
tends to get aggravated.I am thrilled to have a pump and that my insurance
paid most of it dont get me wrong. But if one bought a $6000.00 item and that
day a newer item came out that suited you better, would you not even make the
attempt to switch?