Re: [IP] Re:Minimed 508

Dear Susan, I too have been going through the same thing with MM. So today
instead of leaving messages on 5 different voice mails, I called California
to their main headquarters. I have the 507c in the box too since 10/4 with
not much information on it. I inquired about making the switch to the 508 and
was told all I would have to do is pay MM 500.00. But last night 2 different
MM reps called me to say I could not switch! Quite angry with all of the
mixed messages I tried for 8 hours today getting in touch with my rep. With
no response, it is then that I called the main office. Within 5 minutes of
that call, my rep called me back. I dont care if I cant switch I would just
like to start on the pump 507 or 508. As it stands now i can switch as long
as I pay the difference.  Good Luck!