[IP] re: more on the lady, really bad lows?

<<We've got a group of about 1700 diabetics here-what's the consensus on the
following: have you ever had a low bad enough that you either passed out or
were to the point where you needed someone else's help?>>

No, in the 25 years I've been diagnosed with type 1, I've never passed out
or needed someone's help.  The more diabetics I talk to, the more I think
I'm in the minority though.  This is not counting me asking someone to get
me a coke though...