[IP] Re: Cheese

Well...I also will ... on occasion ... eat one ounce String Cheese...

However...cheese added to any meal such as a soft taco with shredded
cheese...creates a high bg many hours later!  I suppose this is akin to
the Pizza problem.

I would LOVE to have a grilled cheese sandwich...but WHEN to bolus for
the cheese?
I am talking HOURS later I go high!

I don't buy blocks of cheese anymore.  The String Cheese I buy as
training treats for the dog's (we do dog shows and dog sports as a
hobby) BUT do eat this once in awhile.

Becky LaSpina
IDDM - 1957  Pump since 12/29/98
(salivary glands working for some CHEESE)