[IP] CT's and MRI's

I can't speak to the subject of MRI's but I can pass on what I have
learned about CT scan of the abdomen.  I am scanned every three to four
months on a surveillance basis for lymphoma. My most recent scan was
Aug. 30 - only three weeks after going on the pump.  I asked the tech
for the packacge insert to see if the tasty (yuk) barium milkshake had
carbs in it.  I also removed my pump (I use Sof-set QR) and placed it in
my husband's care until my scan was completed.  BTW, the shake does not
have carbs but it is sweetened with sorbitol which results in frequent
bathroom visits. :(  It had no effect on my BG but YMMV.