Re: [IP] Skipping Generations

We have both Type 2 and Type 1 in my family- my bro and I are type 1 and we
have lots of older relatives with type 2.  I never realized that the two are
exclusive and we could have genes for both.  Could anyone better explain the
difference between type 1 and type 2 insulin resistance?  does this mean we
could potentially have more problems when we get older?