Re: [IP] Re: offending?

>In a message dated 10/19/99 1:33:00 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
>email @ redacted writes:
><< and as for the zit...arghhhhhh - I am "old enough" to be well beyond this
>  baloney...can I blame this on diabetes as well?   >>
>Sara, Sara, Sara ... I'm older than you and I *still* get zits. Although they
>now appear after my period instead of before.

I'm probably older than both of you and I still get zits too... very
annoying. It's probably is caused by diabetes, since everything else seems
to be blamed on this disease. <vbg> But if this was the worst thing that I
had to worry about, I'd be in pretty good shape. But as it is, I'm out of
shape...  <sigh>

(who needs to get off his *** once in awhile and get on his treadmill)