[IP] Re: offending?

email @ redacted wrote:
> if you think this shamelss bit of butt licking will turn me to your so-called
> "dark side"
> YOU ARE RIGHT...too bad you are married and I am straight...I'd ask you to
> marry me!

heh heh heh. one down, 1749 to go... (evil grin accompanied by much
wringing of hands)  Besides, I can compliment your appearance without
budging an inch on my opinions...plenty of good looking people have said
stuff I don't agree with :-)
> and as for the zit...arghhhhhh - I am "old enough" to be well beyond this
> baloney...can I blame this on diabetes as well?

Yeah, at 26 and 30 I would think Shane and I should be about out of that
too, but no such luck. I for sure cannot blame this one diabetes or
anything else as I seem to be in good health...