[IP] what diet to follow

weight watchers is the only way to go.  you can eat any foods that you want
and not feel deprived.  so many of our friends have tried the low carb,
nonfat,  you name it and gained it back or didn't lose but the first six
lbs. of water.   when they go on WW they keep it off and don't feel  like
they are missing out.  especially with holidays coming..you can even have
your pies and stuffing.  you just count points.