Re: [IP] Re: offending?

In a message dated 10/19/99 1:33:00 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< and as for the zit...arghhhhhh - I am "old enough" to be well beyond this
 baloney...can I blame this on diabetes as well?   >>

Sara, Sara, Sara ... I'm older than you and I *still* get zits. Although they
now appear after my period instead of before.

To keep this on topic (and appealing to Sara), Elvis is resting comfortably
in the pocket of my nightshirt with the ice cream cones, malteds, banana
splits and sundaes print.