[IP] Tubing?

Twice this past week Kim has gotten no delivery alarms.  Both times I tried
to prime the pump and got another no delivery.  I took out the syringe and
did a prime, the pump was working.  I disconnected the tubing from the
syringe and put the syringe back into the pump...primed again.  Still
worked.  BUT, when I attached the tubing again, another no delivery.  The
tubing has no kinks and looks normal but no insulin can get through it.  We
are using a 1R:5H mix but have never had a problem before.  The tubing has
worked for about a day before it has clogged.  Has anyone else had this
problem?  Kim uses the Sils...Thanks