[IP] Re: offending?

Laura writes:
>  HA! I have seen your picture on the member profiles and I find it
>  difficult to believe that a little zit could even begin to mar that
>  face! Wish I took such a great picture!

if you think this shamelss bit of butt licking will turn me to your so-called
"dark side"
YOU ARE RIGHT...too bad you are married and I am straight...I'd ask you to
marry me!

The pump, by the way, just to keep this on topic...is in my sleeve in the
picture, but I bet no one noticed...except when the tubing stuck out of my
cleavage....but then what the hell where they looking there for anyways!?!?

and as for the zit...arghhhhhh - I am "old enough" to be well beyond this
baloney...can I blame this on diabetes as well?  I have already all but given
up peanuts which I KNOW make me break out...