Re: [IP] Re: MNMD volume

In a message dated 10/19/99 12:23:14 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< actually it is not LOUDER, merely, LONGER....at least the 506 and 507
 >aren't...maybe the 507c and 508 have something different.  Test it
 >out...level 1 is a mere blip...level 2 is a slightly longer bap and level 3
 >is just a slightly longer bop, but decible wise...no difference.
 well, I would, be we have a D instead of MM. I was pretty sure I
 remembered that our 507c video made some mention of volume levels.
 Perhaps I am just confused...Any 507c folks can verify this either way?

I have a 507C and my pump trainer said the alarms were not louder -- just