Re: [IP] reservoirs already fulfilled...

I am reading this to mean:

are we filling the insulin cartridges in advance?

yes, we are.  I fill 3 at a time for geneva and keep them in an undisturbed
part of the refrigerator. then,  when we do a site change..we are all ready
halfway through the time consuming process.  then it only takes us about 10
min. at most to do the site change.