Re: [IP] setting temp basals at night and growth hormones

we use the temp basal rate to keep her from going into the high 200's while
in her sleep/growth/whatever mode. trying for 'stability' as michael
suggests. if we could keep her at the 140 mark..I would be very excited.
right now...low 200's is about where we are at these days.  this is period
from 9-10 pm until 1-2 am.  then she is terrificly stable...although I
usually have had to do a correction during the first part of the night.

I am hesitant to get real aggressive with the temp basal while she is asleep
and down the hall..out of earshot.  although, geneva will awaken when about