[IP] offending?

Laura wrote:
> feel free to disregard (I seem to have been offending people
> unintentionally lately, but that is not my intent, so I hope my
> unsolicited advice doesn't bother you!)

I, as one who has recently been encouraged to voice my opinion by things you
have written - WELCOME your contributions and would never for one second
think you shouldn't, nor should you apologize or be worried about what other
people "think"  about your suggestion!  Whether you and I agree on a subject
or a course of action, or not, is irrelevant!  This is a free exchange of
speech, ideas, suggestions, and most of all OPINIONS....

If you have offended me, I am certainly not sitting here cursing you
out...merely trying to put my disagreement into words....trying to express my
"position," "opinion" or "attitude."

As a subscriber to the list in its various forms, we all have the OPTION to
skip or delete messages that we disagree with, or posters who offend us.  I
am sure there are people here who see "urtasef" and just automatically hit
DELETE....fine with me, but I am not gonna apologize for having an opinion,
and neither should you!

Sara the Bitter Bumpy Biter