Re: [IP] high blood sugar / exercise

now that I think of it,  geneva always exercises while high because she has
recess , in which she plays tag and four square quite vigorously, right
after lunchtime.  and last year she had P.E. right after breakfast...which I
requested so she would not go low.  ( on MDI)  it seems to not affect her
levels too seriously because her numbers are the BEST at school.

mom to 10 yr old geneva

My sons Dr