Re: [IP] Re: Silhouettes Complaint--Natalie

Sam having a site almost sterilized is like being almost pregnant.  There's
not much value in only being halfway.  If and when conditions are right for
bacterial growth, it makes little difference if you start with 1, 10, or a
100 bacteria.  The definition of sterilization is not at all ambiguous.
The ambiguity comes with words like antiseptic, which in most cases is just
a fancy word for cleanliness.