[IP] Unn Asker <email @ redacted>

Unn Asker <email @ redacted>
My name is Unn Asker. I am 27 years old, and I have got diabetes
since march 1997.  I have had some problems, and my a1c is 13.
I am a girl from Norway.
Hello Unn - welcome!
My name is Jose and I am 32 years old - from where exactly are you
from Norway? I have a friend in Namsos, do you know where it is?
I am Brazilian, married with the amazing Gina, and I had a Brazilian
friend who married a Norwegian. Are you in the pump? I got a 507C
three weeks ago.
C ya