Re: [IP] comparing new soft-sets with old

Eve also tried the new sof-sets. She is not thin or skinny, but she said
that there was less discomfort in inserting them. She didn't notice it right
away, but when she went back to the reg. ones she did notice the difference.

Deborah mom to Eve 12
Dxed 5/3/96 pumping 5/21/99