Re: [IP] Re:Testing Coke?- beware the server

>Thanks for starting this discussion.  I can hardly wait to test my next coke
>with my One Touch strip. I have a hard time telling too.

Just remember to use a used strip and put a drop on it.. saves allot of
money.   one thing you can do is get a used strip and cut it long ways so
that you make a "coke" strip out of the unused part of the white part of
the strip on the back..  if that is clear  ha ha

Brian Carter
ICQ # 27217438
Mailto:email @ redacted