Re: [IP] quick drop bgs (long winded)

----- Original Message -----
From: Wasson <email @ redacted>
To: <email @ redacted>
Sent: Monday, October 18, 1999 6:05 AM
Subject: RE: [IP] quick drop bgs (long winded)

> These sudden drops have happened to me too. I can't explain or understand
> them, I feel low but my bg reads as normal. If i don't eat and slow the
pump
> I drop to the 50's in a matter of minutes. Anybody have an answer out
there?
> I'm 42, diabetes since 18, pumping since 97.
>
> carol

> Carol ,
I do to that's why we are called brittle diabetics.Talk to a diabetic
educator or Doctor about this . You may need to make an emergency kit like I
carry Large Plastic Pharmacy container with brocks mints in it. The kind
that melt in your mouth. So you can get out of low sugar when this happens.
Last this happened to me I ate a Large Snickers Bar in 30 min it came up to
73.  49 years old,Diabetic for 15 years pumper for over 5 Mark Pence