Re: [IP] CT's and MRI's

Cheri if you are having a MRI they will ask you questions before hand about
any ferrous metal in or on your body. Your belly ring will probably have to
come out if it is metal for an MRI has such a powerful magnet if left in, it
would be ripped out. As far as CT there is no magnet but if they are scanning
in the abdomen area it might obscure things so most likely it would need to
be removed. As far as the pump i don't know I havent started mine yet. I am
an x-ray tech. Good Luck-Leesa