RE: [IP] correcting at bedtime-new question

Just wondering if anyone else notices this:  if I am high when I go to bed
and give a correction bolus to fix it, it doesn't seem to lower me that
much. This only happens if I go to sleep.  I need about twice as much
insulin for highs while sleeping than while awake, and then I wake up high
and it takes more insulin to bring me down.  I've read about insulin black
holes :) but mine seem to appear only at night.  --Gianna