[IP] CT's and MRI's

I am going to have a CT and MRI and was wondering if I have to take my pump
off?  If so , will I need to cover the amount of insulin I lost or are these
test short enough that it probably won't make much difference in my numbers.
Also, I have a belly ring.  Will that cause problems with my test. My doc
knows I have it but did not say if I would need to remove it or not.  I
really don't want to remove it b/c it is hard to get back in.  Thanks!

           Cheri :)