Mag -

You have every right to BE nervous - it is a BIG change!  But, for me, even
tho' I was nerbous at the outset, lo and behold - what an improvement!
Those set changes can seem complicated, but I followed my CDE's
instructions, one by one, and CAN YOU BELIEVE???  My best A1C in history
(only 35 years' worth) 6.8!  Like all change, I guess it's nerve-wracking -
I was up testing midnight and then also 3:00 AM for about a week, but NO
problems.  You'll love the freedom and flexibility the pump gives you.

You know we are all standing by to help if you need anything!

Take care, and GOOD LUCK!    Jane