Re: [IP] Flu and alarms

I had the same problem when I first started on the pump. In my case was that
the "screw" was not working properly and that caused the alarm. but there is
a self test option on the pump try that first then check the tubing and the
syringe. I called MiniMed immediately when the problem happened, they were
very helpful in solving the problem. I ended up getting a new pump.