[IP] diabetes and Ritalin

My son also took Ritalin for 3 years before developing a tick to it. He is
now on a different medicine. He got diabetes last Christmas. We too, thought
maybe there was a connection and asked the endos in Atlanta about it where he
was dx. It was a team of 4 docs. They had never heard of such a thing! I also
asked our child psych doc and he had not heard of a connection.

I'm not totally convinced though.

I'm interested in knowing if there are many others in the same boat!

Mom of Kevin, 11