[IP] Athletic Tape

I lost my clip for a day. I had to dress up that next day. I had no clue
where to put my pump since I lost the clip. I was dressing or weights and a
friend gave me the idea of athletic tape. I taped it to my stomach and it
worked beautifully! I did have to un-tape it at lunch to get to the buttons,
but at that time I needed to re-tape anyway. (With my new 508 I can bolus
without un-tapeing) If you are needing a place and afraid to tape use
athletic tape.

Diabetic 8 years
Pumping since  8/99