[IP] All negative!!

Back in July when we took Taylor (then 8) to Camp Sioux, a diabetes camp in
North Dakota, we were all tested for the Islet Cell Autoantibodies.  Five of
us were tested: Taylor's father, myself, his 7 y/o sister, 13 y/o uncle and
14 y/o aunt.  Two week ago I got the results of my husband, myself and
Taylor's aunt and uncle.  But it scared the heck out of me that I did not
receive his sister's.  The first four cam back negative, but I was really
scared that Amanda's would be positive.  Well we got the results today,
which stated she was also NEGATIVE!!  This has made my entire evening!!
Even though I do now have to go to work for 12 hours (I am a nurse).  Well
good nite all, or in my world good morning.

(mom to Taylor 8(dx3/99), Amanda 7, and Alexander 20 months)