Re: [IP] A curious question about hyper active kids and diabetes

In a message dated 10/17/99 11:58:39 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< I was told that ritilin is not good for diabetes?? is this true ?? I am a
 yr old ADHD just diagnosed and my doc said I can not use it ?? do others
Julie >>

Stephen is on Ritalin.  It did affect his insulin requirements at first, then
leveled out.  I don't remember if he needed more or less.  It was 3 years
ago.  He takes 2 20mg tablets a day now.  He is 13.