Re: [IP] ritalin and diabetes.

no one in my family has type one.  not even the very few type
>twos.  all produce some insulin <according to them>.  i do not, never
>did, and never had any sort of 'honeymoon' period soon after dx.

  Hmmmmm . . .interesting . . i wonder if this is what happened to me?
Sounds very similar, as there is no history in my family and even though the
docs kept trying to tell me I was honeymooning, I have seen no change in
insulin requirements since day one, and I know I'm not still honeymooning
because I just got c-peptide results back at some ridiculously low number. I
also had a major infection RIGHT before I started having symptoms.  Sigh.