[IP] Bc/BS Hmo Nevada - H approval

I have posted a few times on my trouble with getting H approved by
Hmo Nevada.  Since January, when I transferred to this insurance. my
doctor has told me that they have sent in the request, I call bc/bs
Nevada and they say the H is approved and I go to the Rx and they
say that the insurance does NOT have an approval.  The pharmacist
has finally gotten an explanation, after 10 calls with no return
calls from bc/bs.  EVERY refill needs a brand new pre approval
authorization, which would be every month as they don't allow
refills for over 1 month.  They have never informed me, the doctor's
staff, or either of the pharmacists that this was required.  They
also require new pre authorization for every visit to my glaucoma
and retinpathy doctors, although when my eyes become cloudy I don't
really want to wait for approval and have paid for these myself.  Do
they think that I will suddenly become cured, or do they go to these
lengths in the hope that I will give up, and not do what is
necessary, or pay for them myself, which is what my doctor believes?

I have been very lucky, as my doctor has supplied me with 12 vials
of H, at no cost, in the last year (paying $458/month for insurance,
I'm not going to pay for Rx's).  I have never heard of these kinds
of problems with other insurance that I've had in the past and I
know that each bc/bs has their own rules, but is this common?  Is
there something that can be done?
Jack Granowski
email @ redacted
Clothes make the man.  Naked people have little or no influence on
 - Mark Twain.