[IP] girl talk

Hi, julie, I am Elizabeth Diep, I live in Mexico City, I am 28 and 18 years
with diabetes, I understand you very much, sometimes I feel this hungry you
told, I investigate this and is very frecunt in the ovulation period or well
during the menstruation, not only in women with diabetes, is general in
women in this circuntances.
On the other hand I know about depresion, sometimes i feel there is no one
with me, i donīt want to do anything or see anybody, I wake up angry for
nothings, but i began to think, why? sometimes i think in diabetic
problems,and i get sad but when i see to myself, a good kidney a good eyes,
a good feet and hands i begin to be pacefull. Some times people in our lives
are not to good for us, because diabetes is very mitic for some people, and
you have to choose who are near you ( a boyfriend) you have to be sure he
love you and accept the problem with you and he worried about you . If no,
is better be alone, people specially some men are speciallist in destroy
people and many of us (diabetics ) are very sesitives.
Now you know people with diabetes are admirable because not everybody
support and know how to live with a desease, and say very bad and toxic
things that you have to learn how to let it go out of your life

Can you talk me about your eyes and kidneys?
we have many other good things also diabetes

Is there any problem in your life now?
Do you think is because of your diabetis ?

You can talk with me maybe I can understand you

I have been with a doctor (psiquiatric) to let him help me with all this
problems and I am really happy with his job with me

hope i help you