Re: [IP] HAVE YOU HEARD OF THIS BEFORE!!

> Insurance company NOW thinks that I should be able to get my pump
> supplies from the local pharmacy. This insurance company is always
> playing games with me. This insurance company has a contract with my
> pump supplier,but refusing to pay on some supplies.

What state are you in?? there may be specific laws governing what
they MUST pay for. See the hyperlink on the LINKS page

http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/links.shtml

"Mandatory insurance coverage for diabetes supplies by state "

Also, read your policy carefully to see if there are any exclusions
mentioned on supplies for diabetes or diabetes testing. If there are
none, then the insurance company is in breech of contract and a
complaint to the insurance commissioner is not only in order, but
absolutely necessary. Contact the press while your at it.